Cabin & Cabin Suite Rentals
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit and Cash
- All our rates are based on double occupancy. Please note that applicable taxes will be added to all rates shown.
- There is a small fee per night for additional people, although children 10 and under are free.
- For bookings of 4 nights or less, a one-night deposit fee will be charged when you book.
- For bookings of 5 nights or longer, a 25 % deposit will be charged when you book.
Check-In/Check Out - Cabins
- Check-In Time for cabins is any time after 2:00pm
- Check-Out time for cabins is 11:00am.
Cancellations - Cabins:
- For cancellations received at least 8 days prior to your reservation date, a full refund of your initial deposit will be returned.
- For cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the reservation date, no refund of your initial deposit will be issued.
- For cancellations less than 7 days prior to the reservation date due to events such as road closure issues in the area, a full refund of your initial deposit will be returned.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit and Cash
- Please note that applicable taxes will be added to all rates shown.
- All our rates are based on 2 adults per campsite, one vehicle.
- Extra Vehicle $5.00 per day
- $5.00 per day for each additional person (children 10 and under are free, to a maximum of 2 children)
- Extra person:
- All advanced reservations require a deposit of 50% of the total balance due, based on current year’s rates, with a minimum $50.00 .
- Deposits equalling any amount up to the entire balance are accepted.
- Deposits will be applied against credit card provided at the time of booking.
- Balance of total camping fees will be applied to credit card provided at the time of check-in.
Check In / Check- Out
- Check-In Time for campground is any time after 1:00pm (you may go in earlier if the site is vacant and has been cleaned).
- Check-Out time for campground is 11:00am. Please ensure that you are ready to leave by that time in order to allow us to prepare the site for the next guest.
Cancellations - Campsites:
- Cancellations 14 or more days prior to arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to a $50 Administrative fee.
- Cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to cancellation fee of two nights stay $60.00
Modifications - Campsites:
- A modification constitutes a change to an existing reservation around or within the initial dates reserved [i.e. change arrival date, departure date or site #]
- A modification does not constitute changing dates to another week, month or year, this constitutes a cancellation and all cancellations policies apply.
- Any modifications made to existing reservations may change the required deposits amounts.
No-Show Reservations - Campsites:
- Reservations will be held until 11:00 am the day after the guest’s arrival date.
- If the guest has not arrived by that time and has not contacted Woodlands Fishin Resort, the reservation will be cancelled as a no show and the entire deposit will be retained.
Woodlands Fishin Resort welcomes well-socialized pets, both in our campground and in our cabins. A pet damage deposit will be required with rentals of cabin accommodations. The following rules apply to all guests bringing pets. Please note that if your pet is unruly or disturbing other guest, you and your pet will be asked to leave and there will be no refund of accommodation fees.
- Please let us know how many pets you will be bringing at the time of placing your reservation.
- The owner of all pets must be present with pets at all times.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and clean up after.
- Only adults may walk pets.
- Please bring your own pet bed or pet blanket. Pets are not permitted on the furniture, including beds.
- Pets must be kept in a kennel or pen if they are left alone in the cabins.
Smoking / Fire Pits/ Campfires / BBQ's
- Absolutely no smoking permitted in cabins or in any outbuildings
- Smoking is permitted in the campground, on cabin decks and elsewhere on our property, but we ask you to please ensure that all lit material is properly extinguished and disposed of in a safe matter - please do not throw any butts on the ground.
- Campfires are permitted as long as no fire bans are in place.
- Please do not leave fires unattended and please make sure that all fires are put out if you are leaving your campsite.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning out fire pits of all debris before vacating your site or cabin.
- Please do not place BBQ grills on picnic tables
Internet Access/Phone Service
Due to our remote location, there is no cell phone service along HWY 20 between Williams Lake and Bella Coola, and as a result there is no cell phone service at our resort. Guests are welcome to use our landline at the office (250-481-0011) and to use that number as an emergency contact.
We do have WIFI internet at our fishing resort, although there is a small access fee.
- Rate for our guests: $5.00 per day or $8.00 per week. We request that you restrict your use to checking email and limit any web surfing to sites with no live streaming.
Use of Sani-Dump
- For resort guests with a stay of two nights or longer, there is a $10.00 fee per use.
- For drop-in users, there is a fee of $15.00 per use.
Please note that you must have a boater’s license to rent a motorboat.